Aspen Country Inn
Aspen, CO 81611
Qualified seniors shall have rental priority for senior-designated units at the Aspen Country Inn. A
qualified senior is someone who reaches the age of 65 or older as stated in Part VIII, Definitions,
who is working in Pitkin County at the time of application or who has worked in Pitkin County full
time (at least 1500 hours per year) for 4 years immediately prior to retirement or later. Second
priority is granted to qualified applicants age 55 to 64, working full time in Pitkin County at the time
of application. Seniors must meet all other qualification requirements.
- Studio: 2 people
- 1 bedroom: 2 people
- 2 bedroom: 4 people
- 1-person household: $38,700
- 2-person household: $44,200
- 3-person household: $49,750
- 4-person household: $55,250
Net Assets not in excess of $459,000
Monthly Rental Rates
- Studio, 1 Bath: $883 Utility Allowance: $48
- 1 bedroom, 1 Bath: $987 Utility Allowance: $55
- 2 bedroom, 2 Bath: $1,187 Utility Allowance: $73
Security Deposit and Last Month Rent required before move-in; both equal to one month’s rent. Utilities not included.
- Transportation: On bus route. Free fares to Aspen, Buttermilk, Aspen Airport, and Snowmass Village.
- Furnishings: Units are not furnished.
- Parking: Available for one vehicle per unit.
- Pets: No pets allowed.