Marolt Ranch located:
100 Marolt Place
Aspen, CO 81611
There are a limited number of units available for seasonal rental at Marolt Ranch. Please be aware that these units are a little different from our others in the respect that they are handicapped accessible units. The floorplan in these is different, with a larger bathroom. The trade-off is that your one and only sink for the apartment is actually in the bathroom. You also lose a pantry closet and your fridge / microwave is moved out to the front bedroom area.
Please also be aware that parking permits for this season are completely SOLD OUT and we cannot offer parking of any kind on the property.
If you would like to lease this unit, please submit the following requirements:
1. Make full payment of 1st / Last / & Deposit ($1,250.00 x 3). The total due for that is $3,750.00, made payable by check or money order to “City of Aspen”. This payment should be dropped along with the lease at the APCHA rental office at 18 Truscott Pl., Aspen, CO 81611. It can also be sent to that address but please be aware that you have not secured your reservation until all requirements have been received and you have received confirmation of that from me.
2. Sign the attached lease on the back page. Once your approval is completed, property manager will confirm details (unit number, total pro-rated rental amount) and sign as well. Please aware that the total monthly rent for the unit is $1,250.00, up to 3 qualified individuals can share each unit, and you will be committing to the full lease term, starting upon date of reservation and continuing through 4/30/21, regardless of dates of occupancy.
3. And finally, to be qualified to move in, you must have a seasonal rental application approved. I recommend confirming receipt of move-in payment and confirmation of your reservation before completing this process as it does require a non-refundable fee payment. This does need to be completed before actually moving in though. This process can be completed electronically by downloading the app here, https://www.apcha.org/DocumentCenter/View/872/Seasonal-Rental-Qualification-Packet?bidId= emailing the completed document to email@example.com, and calling 970-920-5051 to arrange credit card payment over the phone (for the $35 app fee).
The units have two-rooms and a kitchenette. The rooms are approximately 13 feet by 12 feet with one room in the front, one in the back. The kitchenette and bathroom are in the middle. The kitchenette consists of a microwave, small refrigerator, bar sink and closet.
- 3 people maximum per unit
- No Income limits
Monthly Rental Rates
- Rent: $1250
- Parking (Optional): $75
Security Deposit, First and Last Month Rent required at the time the application is dropped off. Utilities included except internet, phone, and cable.
- Transportation: On bus route. Free fares to Aspen, Buttermilk, Aspen Airport, and Snowmass Village.
- Furnishings:There are 3 twin beds, tables, chairs and a lamp in each unit. Bedding, towels, and cooking items are not included.
- Parking: Bringing a car is not recommended due to limited parking. Parking is available for $75 a month on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Pets: No pets allowed.