Marolt Ranch located:
100 Marolt Place
Aspen, CO 81611
Marolt Ranch is currently renting for the 2020/2021 Winter Season.
Apartments are currently available to rent for the winter 2020/21 season, at $1,250.00 per month. Leases can be signed now with a pro-rated start date of your choosing, no later than November 1st, 2020 and continuing on through April 30th, 2021. If there are still apartments available after November 1st, pro-rated leases starting immediately will be offered at that time.
Requirements to rent a unit are as follows. Please drop off (documents can be slid between the front doors) or mail all requirements and payments together to APCHA’s Truscott office at 18 Truscott Pl, Aspen, CO 81611. Incomplete submissions will not be processed.
- Full payment of first month’s rent ($1,250.00), last month’s rent ($1,250.00), & security deposit ($1,250.00) for a total of $3.750.00* payable by check or money order only. Payments should be made out to “City of Aspen”.
*If you are starting your lease in the middle of the month, you have the option to pay only the appropriate pro-rated amount for first month’s rent, and the property manager can provide that specific amount by request if needed, based on your lease start date. Paying the full amount will expedite the process however and you will receive full credit for the overpayment as it will be applied to the following month’s rental balance.
- Each adult resident must separately submit a seasonal rental application to be approved. Partially completed applications will not be processed so please be thorough providing all items on the checklist including a completed employment verification, copy of ID, and the $35.00 fee (this must be a separate check or money order from your rent / deposit payment). If these items are all provided, applicants will then be contacted by email to facilitate a basic background check which is required to complete your approval. You will be directed to login, pay an additional $43.00 fee electronically and consent to the check being conducted (Note: This requirement is waived for any applicant that is working in the US under a currently valid J1 Visa).
- Each adult resident moving in (3 max per apartment) must complete the same lease document together. Names must be filled out on the first page and each resident must sign and provide contact info on the last page. The property manager will then fill in fields to reflect specific pro-rated lease terms, when applicable.
- If you will be parking a car, a copy of your registration in addition to a completed parking permit agreement must be submitted as well. Please be aware that parking is limited and costs $75 per month, per vehicle.
If all of the above requirements are submitted together, a contactless move-in process will be accommodated. You will receive an email on the start date of your lease with move-in information and a code to access a lockbox containing your key on your apartment’s doorknob.
Thank you for your interest in renting at Marolt Ranch!
The units have two-rooms and a kitchenette. The rooms are approximately 13 feet by 12 feet with one room in the front, one in the back. The kitchenette and bathroom are in the middle. The kitchenette consists of a microwave, small refrigerator, bar sink and closet.
- 3 people maximum per unit
- No Income limits
Monthly Rental Rates
- Rent: $1250
- Parking (Optional): $75
Security Deposit, First and Last Month Rent required at the time the application is dropped off. Utilities included except internet, phone, and cable.
- Transportation: On bus route. Free fares to Aspen, Buttermilk, Aspen Airport, and Snowmass Village.
- Furnishings:There are 3 twin beds, tables, chairs and a lamp in each unit. Bedding, towels, and cooking items are not included.
- Parking: Bringing a car is not recommended due to limited parking. Parking is available for $75 a month on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Pets: No pets allowed.