Report Concerns

If you have a concern of a possible deed restriction violation or violation of the Employee Housing Regulations (renter, owner, and/or property manager/landlord), please let us know and we'll investigate it.

You may submit a concern one of three ways:

  1. In person at APCHA's main office located at 18 Truscott Pl, Aspen CO 81611
  2. By phone at (970) 920-5216
  3. Online @ Report A Concern

General Information

General information on maintaining eligibility and what happens after a violation is reported is available in the Compliance section of the website.