APCHA has two offices: 1) Operations/Oversight and 2) Property Management.
- Operations/Oversight (main office) handles administration, most applicant qualifications, sales, compliance and enforcement.
- Address: 210 E. Hyman Ave., STE 202, Aspen, CO, 81611
- Property Management manages and maintains five different multifamily properties with over 360 units, including federal low income housing tax credit (LIHTC) qualifications.
- Address: 18 Truscott Place, Aspen, CO, 81611
Main Office Staff
- Mike Kosdrosky, Executive Director, 2015
- Cindy Christensen, Deputy Director, 1992
- Manny Hernandez, Management Analyst, 2016
- Pam Gabel, Sales Manager, 2005
- Julie Kieffer, Qualifications Specialist, 2004
- Caitlyn Cunningham, Administrative Assistant II, 2013
Property Management Staff
- Janine Guerrero, Senior Property Manager, 2013
- Mark Nussmeier, Assistant Property Manager, 2016
- Sandra Largaespada, Tax Credit Qualification Specialist, 2007
- Sandra Jaramaz, Administrative Assistant II, 2017
- Tim Horne, APCHA Maintenance Supervisor, 2005
- OB Sovich, Maintenance Tech II, 2011
- Saul Sandoval, Maintenance Tech II, 2017
- Nicholas de la Torre, Maintenance Tech I, 2016