Frequently Asked Questions
 Sales Information
 HOA Documents
 Housing Guidelines
 Housing Forms
 Housing Board
 Housing Compliance
 Strategic Methodology
 Contact Us
 Aspen/Pitkin County
 Other Resources
 Post a Rental

 APPLICATION  FEES - Cash or Check only
Ownership Application  --  $ 50
Review of Capital Improvements with Site Visit  --  $ 50


To submit a sales bid after January 31st of each year, copies of W2's or 1099's or Profit & Loss
Statement from the previous year are required!  After April 15th, copies of your complete income tax returns (federal & state, personal & business) from the previous year are required.

All applications must include copies of bank statements, mortgage statements and tax bills or appraisals to document current assets.  Back-up documentation is required for all information stated on the asset/liability page of the application.
Beginning January 1, 2016 you will be required to  read  An Introductory to Community Association Living, click here, and complete the quiz on page 40. The completed quiz must accompany your Ownership Application Packet as well.
If you are interested in other deed-restricted units not sold through APCHA (some RO units), please check Other Sales Projects.
Our sales division assists potential buyers and sellers with qualifications, restrictions, and closing procedures. Above are links that will direct you to important information regarding our sales program, current listings, lottery information, etc. Please feel free to contact our Sales Manager at 920-5054 if you have additional questions.
Are you an owner dealing with a HOA that is not exercising their fiduciary responsibilities, you can file a complaint with DORA (Department of Regulatory Agencies, Division of Real Estate). Below is the website to file a complain on line; click here for the How To and the form.
Recieve **FREE** Energy Efficient Upgrades for Your Home With Help from C.O.R.E. & Energy Smart Colorado!

To get more information and to see if you qualify, CLICK HERE




For information on whether you need to obtain a business license, please click here to review if your business needs to obtain a business license.  If your business falls into the requirement, you will need to have one to bid on employee housing.